Monday, January 28, 2013

Red, Black & White

I needed a quick and simple birthday card for a friend of my Mom's. I desigened it with a couple of challenges in mind.

Here is what I came up with:

It's a simple A2 sized card using:
  • Black and white patterend paper from K&Company
  • Red and white patterend paper is from the Love Me paper pad by My Mind's Eye
  • Ribbon from Michael's
  • Flowers cut from the Flower Shoppe cart with a Recollections glitter brad in the center
  • Sentiment heat embossed using black embossing powder
  • Bling from Recollections
  • Glitter buttons


This card will be entered in:
Cardz TV "Color Challenge"
My Creative Time "Liz Munoz 1,2,3 Challenge

7 comments:

  1. GREAT job with this weeks challenge!your birthday card is FANTASTIC,I LOVE the pretty ribbon!Thanks for joining us at My Creative Time/Designer's Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo! Can't go wrong with red, black and white! Looks great! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really rocked this challenge, great colors too! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Designer Challeng!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Whoever you made it for will think you spent hours because it looks so elegant. Thanks for playing at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the colors and I am so glad you created with us at CardzTV :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Thanks for joining us this week for the color challenge at CTVS. Love those swirls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is FABULOUS!!! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete