Monday, September 24, 2012

Boo!

I made this card for a Halloween challenge. I don't really celebrate Halloween so I don't have any cartridges, paper or embellishments, so I had to make due with what I had. I think it came out cute! 


Materials:
Card (pumpkin and card frame) cut using the card feature on Stretch Your Imagination @ 6 inches
All paper is Recollections Cardstock
Mini Ghost from Peachy Keen Stamps
Happy Halloween Sentiment from MPS Happiest Moments
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch - added some purple glitter glue
Ribbon, buttons and twine from stash

I used glow in the dark paint around the pumpkin and on the eyes, nose and mouth It looks great in the dark but I couldn't figure out how to photograph it.

Entering:
Cardz TV Creature Feature - Make a card using the card feature from any cartridge
Scrappy Moms - Create a Halloween Themed Project


No comments:

Post a Comment